I’m just going to jump right into my usual assessment.
- Cordarrelle Patterson’s 109 yard kick off return for a TD
- An Adrian Peterson rushing TD
- Toby Gerhardt’s rumbling rushing TD in which he ran over Greg Jennings (that latter part wasn’t good but Greg laughed)
- Minneapolis looked GREAT in the aerial shots
- Did I mention that Minneapolis looked really pretty from the air?
- Cris Collingsworth having a microphone broadcasting his irritating commentary
- Packers driving up the score just because they could; but hey – why not? If the Vikings can’t stop them then they deserved to be scored on.
- Everything else. Literally.
- Ponder was as terrible as he’s always been.
- The o-line continues to do basically nothing.
- The defense is inept, with no ability to make game-changing plays whatsoever.
- Jeff Locke is a bust.
- Coaching. The entire coaching staff. All of them.
The Packers scored the most points they ever have in the Dome. Aaron Rodgers has nearly perfect stats against the Vikings. The SNF crew was chock-full of horrible statistics showing just how much the Vikings have sucked under Frazier.
I don’t know what else to say other than the Vikings will take the field next Sunday once again, likely headed for another loss. The good news is that the game isn’t on prime-time. We won’t be embarrassed on the national stage again until Thursday, November 7th.
Let me end this with a poll. What do you think the real problem is with the Vikings?
See you next week.